Registration Fee | 注册费
Before Jan. 25th, 2024
After Jan. 25th, 2024
(Students & Committees)
|490 USD / 3300 RMB||500 USD / 3500 RMB|
|500 USD / 3500 RMB||540 USD / 3800 RMB|
|540 USD / 3800 RMB||580 USD / 4000 RMB|
|Invited Speaker||300 USD / 2000 RMB||300 USD / 2000 RMB|
|320 USD / 2100 RMB||350 USD / 2300 RMB|
|185 USD / 1200 RMB||230 USD / 1500 RMB|
|Listeners||260 USD / 1700 RMB||290 USD / 1900 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||350 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One||350 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One|
|Additional Page||60 USD / 400 RMB / One Page||60 USD / 400 RMB / One Page|
Important Notice | 重要信息
1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款/取消政策
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
- Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The CEEPE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The CEEPE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Letters of Invitation | 邀请信
CEEPE will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
1. Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
2. Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.